The Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) Seller’s Guide to Sales Tax
Are you or your clients selling through Amazon or using Fulfillment By Amazon? This course is designed to give you general knowledge and practical advice about sales tax hotspots for online sellers. Though this course covers general online selling it will have a heavy emphasis on Amazon and FBA.
Did you know that the location in which Amazon stores your merchandise could affect your sales tax liabilities? That’s just one of many examples of how selling through Amazon changes the game of sales tax, and how your business fits into everything may not be 100% clear. Make sure you’re protected from the greatest tragedy in sales tax.
- Learn how to identify where you might owe sales tax
- Learn how you can assess whether what you sell is taxable
- Understand your potential registration requirements
- Get clarity on common misconceptions around nexus
- Pick up helpful tips to avoid sales tax mistakes
- Understand why using Fulfillment by Amazon may give you nexus
One hour of CPE credit available.
Peisner Johnson & Company is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.