Nexus, What to do About It!
Do you have nexus? Do you know what nexus is? Do you know what to do about it if you have nexus? Some of these answers may surprise you! In this webinar we will discuss what nexus is, what creates nexus, and what to do about it! We will also talk about Voluntary Disclosure Agreements (VDA) and how they may help limit your past nexus liability!
Michael Fleming who is very well versed in the field of sales tax will break down the essential do’s and don’ts before (and after) the auditor comes knocking. Michael has years of experience and he will share lessons learned from working with hundreds of companies. Join us for an hour-long webinar that will undoubtedly be beneficial to your business and your future!
- What is nexus?
- How do states prove you have nexus?
- Little-known nexus-creating activities.
- How do states find you?
- What to do about state nexus questionnaires.
- What can happen if you have nexus and a state finds you?
- What are your options if caught?
- Can you limit back taxes, penalties, and interest upon registration?
- Situations in which you shouldn’t get registered.
- Five of the costliest mistakes companies make.
One hour of CPE credit available.
Peisner Johnson & Company is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.